Loan Application Information
Here is a list of information we will use to consider your loan application.
Information needed for all types of loans
- Social Security Number, for borrower and co-borrower if any
- Employment History
- For the last two years, employment dates, addresses, salary.
- Current pay stubs or W-2 forms.
- Checking and Savings Accounts and Certificates of Deposit
- Location of bank accounts, account numbers and balances;
- Address of bank if out of town
- Last 3 months' statements
- Stocks, Bonds, and Investment Accounts
- Broker's name and address, description of stocks, bonds, etc.
- Last 3 months' statements or copies of stock certificates
- Retirement Plan
- Approximate vested interest value
- Copy of latest statement
- Liabilities and Other Non-Mortgage Debt
- Creditors names, addresses, account numbers
- Monthly payments and balances
Other income information you may need
- If you're self-employed
- o Two years tax returns, profit and loss statements, both company and personal if separate.
- o Current balance sheet and profit and loss statement if more than six months since you’ve filed your business return.
- If you have income from:
- Rental Property
- Notes Receivable
- You'll need two years' personal federal tax returns
- If employed in family business
- Personal federal income tax returns and all schedules for the past two years.
- If divorced or separated
- Complete executed divorce decree and settlement agreement.
- Payment history of alimony/child support over the past 12 months, if it is a financial obligation.
- If you choose to have this be considered as part of your income (you don't have to), be prepared to provide 12 months canceled checks or bank statements reflecting income deposits.
If you own real estate
- Name and address of all mortgage lenders for the past 24 months, account numbers, monthly payments and balances.
- If you've sold your home but not closed:
- A copy of the sales contract.
- If you've sold your home, closed, and you will use the proceeds for your new down payment:
- A copy of the HUD-1 Uniform Settlement Statement.
If you rent
- Name, address and phone number of landlords for the past 24 months.
If you're buying a home
- Purchase sales contract or offer to purchase and all addenda.
- Furnish contract with signatures of buyer and seller.
- If a source of your down payment is a gift:
- Name, address and relationship of donor
- Gift funds will be verified in both the donor and recipient's accounts.
- Note: Not all loan programs allow gifts to be part of your down payment.
- For Construction/Perm Loan
- Signed construction agreement with cost breakdown, builder plan and specifications.